If you're thinking about giving an umbrella for your next corporate gift, try thinking outside of the box instead of giving a plain umbrella with your logo on it! Here are some ideas for creating a unique designer custom umbrella:
1. Add your logo to a designer umbrella. Choose an umbrella with a unique design to add your logo to, instead of a plain umbrella. Check out our designer collection here!
2. Come up with a clever message to print on the umbrella that ties in your company/business with the rain. Check out the umbrella we did below for the Stratford Festival (which is a Shakespeare festival). We choose some rain quotes from Shakespeare plays to print on the umbrellas.
3. Print on the inside of the umbrella so the carrier has something to read/look at!
4. Adding your logo to the handle of the umbrella is a nice, subtle touch. You can print the logo on a regular handle or engrave it into a wood handle.
5. Print your logo or message on the trim of the umbrella!
6. Print a photographic image over the entire exterior of an umbrella or on the inside of an umbrella.
Doing something unique to create a designer umbrella for your company is worth it...you'll create something the gift receiver finds unique and it will attract attention on the street!