Restaurant Fiberglass Square Patio Umbrella - 6 foot x 6 foot with valances
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
These umbrellas are our top-of-the-line. They have thicker ribs, a stronger hub, the frame is repairable and the fabric has a five year no-fade warranty. Typical longevity is 5-7 years. These umbrellas are suited for stronger winds, with gusts up to 70km/hr.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
- $520 per unit, plus logo printing costs.
- Minimum Order: 3 units.
- Production Time: 4 weeks.
- Contact us for a quote on this product with your logo!
- Sizes: 1.8Mx1.8M (6 foot x 6 foot)
- Fabric: Agora solution dyed acrylic.
- Pole and Ribs: When compared to wood or aluminum, our fiberglass pole and ribs are stronger, heavier, more wind resistant and more corrosion resistant. Pole diameter: 38mm; 41mm where the aluminum pole protectors are (bottom and centre). Pole is 2 pcs that screw together. Rib size: 17x26x2mm, oval shape. See video demonstration below showing the strength of fiberglass ribs.
- Repairable: The pole and ribs are replaceable/repairable. Parts are typically $20-$50 (post warranty).
- Finish: Black.
- Open: Pulley and pin
- Height: 2.56M from top of finial to floor, 2M from rib end to floor.
- Warranty: Five year no-fade warranty on the fabric and a five year warranty covering manufacturer's defects on the frame.
- Bases: Bases sold separately. Recommended weight is 35kg if the umbrella is freestanding and 25kg if it will be in a table.
- Fabric colours available: Choose from the Agora colours available (see swatches in images).