Oceanside Fiberglass Patio Umbrella - 9 Foot
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
This is our top-of-the line umbrella - it has our strongest frame, our most fade-resistant fabric, and an elegant brushed silver finish. Great for high winds and lots of sun - oceanside, poolside, exposed locations, etc. Five year warranty on the frame, and a five year no-fade warranty on the fabric. Plus, it has a repairable frame. These umbrellas are suited for high wind locations, with gusts up to 70km/hr.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
- $800 per unit, plus logo printing costs.
- Minimum Order: 3 units.
- Production Time: 3-4 weeks.
- Contact us for a quote on this product with your logo!
- Size/Shapes: 2.7M (approx 9 feet), round shape, 8 ribs/panels.
- Fabric: Sunbrella. Read here why our fabrics are better than our competitors'.
- Ribs: Fiberglass. Read here how our fiberglass ribs are better than our competitors'.
- Ribs: Fiberglass. Read here how our fiberglass ribs are better than our competitors'. Rib size: 20x30x2mm, oval shape. See video demonstration below of the strength of fiberglass ribs.
- Pole: Fiberglass. Diameter is 38mm; 41mm where the aluminum pole protectors are (bottom and centre). Pole is 1 pc.
- Finish: Brushed silver.
- Open: Pulley and pin.
- Height: 2.4M from top of finial to floor, 2M from rib end to floor.
- Repairable design: Designed with replaceable/repairable ribs and pole.
- Warranty: Five year no-fade warranty on the fabric and a five year warranty covering manufacturer's defects on the frame.
- Bases: Bases sold separately. Recommended weight is 35kg if the umbrella is freestanding and 25kg if it will be in a table.