Classic 2F Compact Umbrella
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
This folding umbrella is our most durable and provides the largest coverage. It has a 44" arc and our DuraFlex frame - full fiberglass ribs that are flexible and rust-proof, providing maximum durability and wind-resistance. If you are looking for a Compact that can battle the wind and protect you from the elements, this is it!
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
|25 units||50 units||100 units||200 units||500 units|
- Price above is per unit and includes a one-colour logo on one panel.
- Set-up fee: $55.
- Minimum Order: 25 units.
- Production Time: 2-3 weeks.
|Printing||25 units||50 units||100 units||200 units||Set-up Fee|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels (same logo on both panels)||$22.70||$22.20||$21.70||$21.30||$55|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels (different logos)||$24.20||$23.70||$22.20||$21.70||$110|
|2-colour logo on 1 panel||$21.85||$20.85||$20.35||$20.10||$135|
|3-colour logo on 1 panel||$23.60||$22.20||$21.65||$21.10||$190|
|4-colour logo on 1 panel||$25.35||$23.65||$23.10||$22.35||$245|
Please contact us for quotes of 500+ units.
- Steel shaft that adds strength to the umbrella.
- Full fiberglass ribs designed to flex in the wind and spring back to its original shape. See video demonstration below of the advantages of fiberglass ribs.
- 190T Formosa nylon fabric, a high performance fabric with additional water repellency and durability.
- Black matte straight handle
- Easy automatic opening.
- Convenient compact size to fit in a bag; folds to approximately 17" in length
- 22" ribs, 44" arc; diameter is approximately 40" when open.
- Fabric colours available: