Classic Long Umbrella with Reflective Trim
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
This umbrella has a 3M reflective trim that provides visibility in dark light, and our DuraFlex frame - full fiberglass ribs that are flexible and rust-proof, providing maximum durability and wind-resistance. These umbrellas make great corporate gifts for businesses/industries where road/travel safety is important - driving/car industry, insurance, construction, etc.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
|25 units||50 units||100 units||200 units||500 units|
- Price above is per unit and includes a one-colour logo on one panel.
- Prices above are SALE prices and only while quantities last.
- Set-up fee: $55.
- Minimum Order: 25 units.
- Production Time: 2-3 weeks.
|Printing||25 units||50 units||100 units||200 units||Set-up Fee|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels (same logo on both panels)||$16.70||$16.20||$15.70||$15.30||$55|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels (different logos)||$18.20||$16.70||$16.20||$15.70||$110|
|2-colour logo on 1 panel||$15.85||$14.85||$14.35||$14.10||$135|
|3-colour logo on 1 panel||$17.60||$16.20||$15.65||$15.10||$190|
|4-colour logo on 1 panel||$19.35||$18.65||$18.10||$17.35||$245|
Please contact us for quotes of 500+ units.
- 3M reflective trim sewn along the edge of all 8 panels.
- Steel shaft that adds strength to the umbrella.
- Full fiberglass ribs designed to flex in the wind and spring back to its original shape. See video demonstration of fiberglass ribs below.
- 190T Formosa nylon fabric, a high performance fabric with additional water repellency and durability.
- Reinforced tips on the ends of the ribs. These tips are designed to stay sewn on longer than traditional tips.
- Matte black hook handle that is easy to hold and can hook on a bag or arm when not in use.
- Easy automatic opening.
- 23" ribs, 46" arc; diameter is approximately 40" when open; length is approximately 35" from end-to-end when closed.
- Fabric colours available: