Contrast Wind Vent Classic Golf Umbrella
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
This umbrella provides extra coverage with its large size, and has our DuraFlex frame - full fiberglass ribs that are flexible and rust-proof, providing maximum durability and wind-resistance. The contrasting colour wind vent provides a unique design element and helps the wind flow through it. It is great for outdoor activity (e.g. soccer, golf, etc.) and for fitting more than one person beneath it (tours, concierge, etc.)
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
|25 units||50 units||100 units||200 units||500 units|
- Price above is per unit and includes a one-colour logo on one panel.
- Prices above are SALE prices and only while quantities last.
- Set-up fee: $55.
- Minimum Order: 25 units.
- Production Time: 2-3 weeks.
|Printing||25 units||50 units||100 units||200 units||Set-up Fee|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels (same logo on both panels)||$18.70||$18.20||$17.70||$17.30||$55|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels (different logos)||$20.20||$18.70||$18.20||$17.70||$110|
|2-colour logo on 1 panel||$17.85||$16.85||$16.35||$16.10||$135|
|3-colour logo on 1 panel||$19.60||$18.20||$17.65||$17.10||$190|
|4-colour logo on 1 panel||$21.35||$19.65||$19.10||$18.35||$245|
Please contact us for quotes of 500+ units.
- Steel shaft that adds strength to the umbrella.
- Full fiberglass ribs designed to flex in the wind and spring back to its original shape. See video demonstration of fiberglass ribs below.
- 190T Formosa nylon fabric, a high performance fabric with additional water repellency and durability.
- Reinforced tips on the ends of the ribs. These tips are designed to stay sewn on longer than traditional tips.
- Matte black straight handle.
- Easy automatic opening.
- 30" ribs, 60" arc; diameter is approximately 51" when open; length is approximately 39"
- Fabric colours available:
- Hunter Green/Grey