Oceanside Fiberglass Patio Umbrella - 9 Foot
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
This is our most premium umbrella - it has our strongest frame, our most fade-resistant fabric, and an elegant brushed silver finish. Great for high winds and lots of sun - oceanside, poolside, exposed locations, etc. Five year warranty on the frame, and a five year no-fade warranty on the fabric. Plus, it has a repairable frame. Typical longevity is 5-7 years. These umbrellas are suited for high wind locations, with gusts up to 70km/hr.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
|4 units||20 units||50+ units|
- Price above is per unit and includes a one-colour logo on four panels.
- Set-up fee: $70.
- Minimum Order: 2 units.
- Production Time: 4 weeks.
|Printing||4 units||20 units||50+ units||Set-up Fee|
|2-colour logo on 4 panels||$695||$689||Contact||$140|
Please contact us for quotes of 50+ units.
- Size/Shapes: 2.7M (approx 9 feet), round shape, 8 ribs/panels.
- Fabric: Agora fabric. Agora fabric colour options here.
- Pole and Ribs: When compared to wood or aluminum, our fiberglass pole and ribs are stronger, heavier, more wind resistant and more corrosion resistant. Pole diameter: 48mm, 2mm thickness. Pole is 1 pc. Rib size: 20x30, 1mm thickness, oval shape. See video demonstration below of the strength of fiberglass ribs.
- Finish: Brushed silver.
- Open: Pulley and pin.
- Height: 2.4M from top of finial to floor, 2M from rib end to floor.
- Repairable design: Designed with replaceable/repairable ribs and pole.
- Warranty: Five year no-fade warranty on the fabric and a five year warranty on the frame. Replacement covers and parts can be purchased after warranty period.
- Bases: Bases sold separately.