Restaurant Fiberglass Square Patio Umbrella - 6 foot x 6 foot with valances
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
These umbrellas are the next step up in durability and aesthetics from our Pub Fiberglass umbrellas. They have thicker ribs and a stronger hub as well as a more elegant shape and finial on top. They also have a fabric with a three year no-fade warranty. Typical longevity is 3-5 years.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
|4 units||20 units||50 units||100 units|
- Price above is per unit and includes a one-colour logo on four valances.
- Set-up fee: $70.
- Minimum Order: 4 units.
- Production Time: 4 weeks.
|Printing||4 units||20 units||50 units||Set-up Fee|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels and 1-colour logo on 2 valances||$414||$410||$408||$140|
Please contact us for quotes of 100+ units.
- Sizes: 1.8Mx1.8M (6 foot x 6 foot)
- Fabric: Spuncrylic. See Spuncrylic colour options here.
- Pole and Ribs: When compared to wood or aluminum, our fiberglass pole and ribs are stronger, heavier, more wind resistant and more corrosion resistant. Pole diameter: 38mm; 41mm where the aluminum pole protectors are (bottom and centre). Pole is 2 pcs that screw together. Rib size: 17x26x2mm, oval shape.
- Finish: Black.
- Open: Pulley and pin
- Height: 2.56M from top of finial to floor, 2M from rib end to floor.
- Warranty: Three year no-fade warranty on the fabric and a three year warranty on frame.