Pub Fiberglass Patio Umbrella - 9 foot
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
This umbrella has a strong fiberglass pole and ribs and it is a popular choice for: markets, wineries, pubs, etc. It has a two year warranty on the frame and a two year no-fade warranty on the fabric. These umbrellas are best for moderate winds, with gusts up to 30km/hr.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
- $250 per unit, plus logo printing costs.
- Minimum Order: 3 units.
- Production Time: Ships printed (with logos) or unprinted in 4 weeks.
- Contact us for a quote on this product with your logo!
- Size/Shape: 2.7M, round/octagon, 8 ribs, 8 panels.
- Fabric: Starbric.
- Ribs: Fiberglass. Read here how our fiberglass ribs are better than our competitors'. Rib size: 14x20x2mm, oval shape. See video demonstration below of the strength of fiberglass ribs.
- Pole: fiberglass. Diameter is 38mm; 41mm where the aluminum pole protectors are (bottom and centre). Pole is 2 pcs that screw together.
- Finish: Black.
- Open: Pulley and pin.
- Height: 2.5M from top of finial to floor, 2M from end of rib to floor.
- Warranty: Two year no-fade warranty on the fabric and a two year warranty covering manufacturer's defects on the frame.
- Bases: Bases sold separately. Recommended weight is 35kg if the umbrella is freestanding and 25kg if it will be in a table.
- Fabric colours available:
- See swatches below