Restaurant Fiberglass Patio Umbrella - 7 foot
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
These umbrellas are the next step up from our Pub Fiberglass umbrellas. They have thicker ribs, a stronger hub, a more fade-resistant fabric and repairable/replaceable ribs. These umbrellas are suited for stronger winds, with gusts up to 50km/hr, and the fabric has a three year no-fade warranty.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
- $420CAD per unit, plus logo printing costs.
- Minimum Order: 3 units.
- Production Time: 4 weeks.
- Contact us for a quote on this product with your logo!
- Size/Shape: 2.1M, round/octagon, 8 ribs/panels
- Fabric: Spuncrylic. Read here why our fabrics are better than our competitors'.
- Ribs: Fiberglass. Read here how our fiberglass ribs are better than our competitors'. Rib size: 17x26x2mm, oval shape. See video demonstration below of the strength of fiberglass ribs.
- Pole: Fiberglass. Diameter is 38mm; 41mm where the aluminum pole protectors are (bottom and centre). Pole is 2 pcs that screw together.
- Finish: Black.
- Open: Easy to open and close; pulley and pin
- Height: 2.4M from top of finial to floor, 1.9M from rib end to floor.
- Warranty: Three year no-fade warranty on the fabric and a frame warranty covering manufacturer's defects. Read our warranty policy.
- Repairable design: Designed with replaceable/repairable ribs.
- Bases: Bases sold separately. Recommended weight is 25kg if the umbrella is freestanding and 12kg if it will be in a table.
- Fabric colours: Choose from Spuncrylic colours available (see swatches in images)