Restaurant Fiberglass Round Patio Umbrella - 9 Foot
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
These umbrellas are the next step up in durability from our Pub Fiberglass umbrellas. They have thicker ribs, a stronger hub and a repairable frame. They also have a fabric with a two year no-fade warranty. Typical longevity is 3-5 seasons. These umbrellas are suited for stronger winds, with gusts up to 50km/hr.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
|4 units||20 units||50+ units|
- Price above is per unit and includes a one-colour logo on four panels.
- Set-up fee: $70.
- Minimum Order: 4 units.
- Production Time: 4 weeks.
|Printing||4 units||20 units||50+ units||Set-up Fee|
|2-colour logo on 4 panels||$445||$439||Contact||$140|
Please contact us for quotes of 50+ units.
- Size/Shape: 2.7M, round/octagon, 8 ribs/panels.
- Fabric: Spuncrylic. See Spuncrylic fabric colour options here.
- Pole and Ribs: When compared to wood or aluminum, our fiberglass pole and ribs are stronger, heavier, more wind resistant and more corrosion resistant. Pole diameter: 38mm; 41mm where the aluminum pole protectors are (bottom and centre). Pole is 2 pcs that screw together. Rib size: 17x32x2mm, oval shape. See the video demonstration below showing the strength of fiberglass ribs.
- Repairable: The pole and ribs are replaceable/repairable. Parts are typically $20-$50 (post warranty).
- Finish: Black.
- Open: Pulley and pin
- Height: 2.55M from top of finial to floor, 2M from rib end to floor.
- Warranty: Two year no-fade warranty on the fabric and a two year warranty on the frame.