Classic 3F Compact Umbrella
- Pricing & Features
- Production FAQs
This umbrella folds to a small portable size, has an auto open and auto close function, fiberglass rib ends and joints that enhance durability and wind-resistance, and a rubberized handle. It is a great combination of convenience and durability, and is perfect for employee or customer gifts and business travel.
Price, Minimums & Delivery:
|25 units||50 units||100 units||200 units||500 units|
- Price above is per unit and includes a one-colour logo on one panel.
- Set-up fee: $55.
- Minimum Order: 25 units.
- Production Time: 2-3 weeks.
|Printing||25 units||50 units||100 units||200 units||Set-up Fee|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels (same logo on both panels)||$18.70||$18.20||$17.70||$16.30||$55|
|1-colour logo on 2 panels (different logos)||$20.20||$18.70||$18.20||$16.70||$110|
|2-colour logo on 1 panel||$17.85||$16.85||$16.35||$15.10||$135|
|3-colour logo on 1 panel||$19.60||$18.20||$17.65||$16.10||$190|
|4-colour logo on 1 panel||$21.35||$19.65||$19.10||$17.35||$245|
Please contact us for quotes of 500+ units.
- Steel shaft that adds strength to the umbrella.
- Ribs that are a combination of strong steel and flexible fiberglass, adding enhanced wind-resistance and durability. See the video demonstration below of the advantages of fiberglass ribs.
- Soft feeling 190T pongee fabric.
- Rubberized handle.
- Easy automatic open and automatic close function,
- Convenient compact size to fit in a bag; folds to approximately 11.5" in length
- 21" ribs, 42" arc; diameter is approximately 39" when open.
- Fabric colours available: